Tom J. Hull Payroll Services - For Accountants
We have been in the payroll processing business since 1977. We service many clients in different industries with different requirements. Our computer system has been created and written by us in response to our client's needs. This system uses the latest computer technology and can handle a small client with one employee or a large company with thousands of employees, requiring the most robust capability.
Our Services Include:
- Review your payroll input for accuracy. Call you if we have questions.
- Answer any questions you have regarding payroll, payroll taxes, etc.
- Update your employee master file for newly hired employees and print report for your records.
- Prepare your payroll including a detailed report showing employee's check details, tax payments coming up and including all tax payments, garnishments, retirement plan reports and check, etc.
- Prepare a new payroll input form for the next payroll if not using the Internet input system.
- Prepare your quarterly Federal and State payroll tax returns, normally forms 941 and DE-6.
- Answer any IRS or state correspondence, State new hire report and other miscellaneous reports, forms, etc.
- Prepare your year-end Federal and State payroll tax returns, normally forms W-2, W-3, 940, DE-7 etc.
- Any other form, return or item associated with your payroll. In summary, we will be responsible for everything associated with your payroll processing.
- We are bonded for your protection.